Monday, September 5, 2016


760 ml glass skull bottle:  $5 (RSP:  $17+)


Antique cotton case:  $4


A4 rose tray:  $2 

All @ Daiso.

I've been interested in getting a skull bottle for a while, but I've only seen them online until now.  They were $13 for a 350  ml body, or around $20 for a 1000 ml bottle, so they just didn't seem worth it.

This one totally was!  Way cheaper than online, and a much better size even.  This one has "modern warehouse imports" on the bottom, and it's actually on their website too:


I wonder how much their wholesale cost was?  This is the first time I've seen this at Daiso, so I wonder how long they'll be carrying it.

The more expensive one does have a nicer crystal stopper, but that's not worth an extra $12 to me!


They're both based on the Crystal Head vodka bottle.  I've always thought that was super neat, but there's no way I'd pay $60 just for the bottle!  Their newest iridescent one does look super pretty though:


I have been looking for the cotton pad dispenser for a while though.  I thought I could get it cheaper online, but turns out they're roughly the same price...this seemed like a better deal  since it comes with cotton pads, and I don't have to wait forever to receive it.

The rose tray was just a pretty addition.  I'll probably use it for mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment