Wednesday, June 3, 2015


Duck scrub brush:  $1.25 @ Dollarama
Krylon Colormaster spray in ballet slipper:  $5.99 @ Michael's

I still have an old can of Krylon, but I didn't think it would be enough for my dresser.  They don't have the exact same one I bought last time, but the lids look exactly the same.

This actually only retails for $4.97 at Wal mart, and it's $5.79 at Canadian Tire.  The regular price at Michael's is $9.99!  But my Wal mart didn't have it, and the colour's not on Canadian Tire's website.

I found out that it's only $3 in the States!  It sucks that it's twice the price here, but what can you do.

I was looking for a cute scrub brush because I'm going to need to do some major cleaning soon (including the rug, I didn't realize it as so gross!).  Anything that makes it more enjoyable is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment