Wednesday, May 27, 2015


Harlem Hoodie Sweater Vest:  $2.80 (RSP:  $18.90)
Boxy Floral Knit Sweatshirt:  $4.20 (RSP:  $27.80)
Striped Knit Pullover:  $2.80 (RSP:  $17.90)

Baroque Sequins Pencil Skirt:  $16.09 (RSP:  $33.90)
Scalloped Lace Pencil Skirt:  $11.19 (RSP:  $23.90)

All @ Forever 21

Both skirts are way more than I wanted to pay, but I really liked them!  Especially the sequined one.  I would have preferred to wait for an extra half off sale (I bought them at an extra 30% off), but I didn't want to risk my size being sold out.

Turns out all of the items in my size, except for the red skirt, ended up selling out.  So I'm glad I ordered when I did.
 
I was also unsure about the sizing.  These are Love 21 items, which are a half size smaller than their usual line.  Given the measurements, I'd be in between sizes!  But the last Love 21 item I bought ended up being HUGE, so I took a chance and sized down.

Luckily, both of them fit!  Kind of tightly, but the next size up would have definitely been too big.  Though I think for the lace skirt, the larger size still might have been fine.

The other shirt were just because they were cheap.  I needed more workout gear, and I don't have any other tops with hoodies.  

I actually really liked the floral sweatshirt, even though I don't like crop tops.  I just love mirror print images!

No comments:

Post a Comment