Saturday, February 28, 2015


Occasions - Pink sheep plush:  $3 @ Dollarama

I don't normally buy plushes, but this one was just so cute!  I love this shade of pink...it reminds me of cotton candy.  Plus the plush itself is so fluffy and adorable.

I thought it over for a while, and decided to get it in the end.  $3 for something that makes me happy?  Why not.  

The used ones aren't much less, not that I ever check out that section.  I just don't care about plushes that much.

Especially dollar store plushes!  Though they're all pretty decent looking, they're mostly really generic and forgettable.  And even though the quality is fine, you can tend to tell which ones are from dollar stores.

This one was better quality than most.  Even though it was made for dollarama, if I didn't see any of the tags, I would have thought it was from somewhere else.  It's a decent size...10X10X7 inches.  The ones at Toys r us that size start at $15!

There were three of these sheep there, and they all looked so different!  Mine was the biggest, roundest one there.  The other ones were flatter and less stuffed, plus the faces were different too.  Not that they were supposed to be different, but the placement was so inconsistent they didn't match.

I saw a white one too, but I wasn't very tempted.  It's got to be animatronic, or pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment