Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Burgundy eelskin skull clutch DIY:  $4.40 (frame) + $1 (eelskin clutch) = $5.40

I wasn't sure how this would turn out, but I think it ended up pretty great.  I wasn't too fond of the original purse, but I couldn't pass it up for a dollar.  This is how it used to look like:


I studded the front a while back, and still didn't like it that much.  After my last two projects, I was just itching to have more exotic skin skull clutches!  I had to cut the front flap off and make some other adjustments to get it to fit this frame.  

Now I only have one more that I could make, but I'm not sure which type I want to use it on.  I hope I find some more cheap skins soon!

I ended up switching out the eyes for real pearls, and also swapping the crystal:


Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment