Friday, December 27, 2013


Yoko Tsuji - Red/black wool skirt suit:  $7.50
Thierry Mugler pour Clarins - Red blazer:  $7.50


Gold metal rose frame photo album:  $1.99

All @ Value Village

I had a $5 off coupon plus I was in the area...I had to go!  I wasn't expecting much, but the blazers were a nice surprise.  The red/black one is amazing, I absolutely love the design!

I just noticed that one side is missing the chains.  Boo!  Too bad.  I'll have to make some to replace it, it's a really neat accent.

The other blazer...I freaked when I saw the name.  I love Thierry Mugler!  It's been one of my dreams to find something of his at a thrift store.


It's completely unused..the extra buttons are still hanging from one of the buttonholes!  I saw another red one that was almost the same, except it had no white accents and the pockets had no flaps.  That one was used though, plus it was too small for me.

Still, they must have come from the same place.  I'm just jealous that the other one had "Mugler" on the buttons, while mine only says "Clarins."  

Turns out Clarin is the company that handles Mugler's perfumes, so he designed the uniforms for their sales people.  

Good enough for me!  Though I'm still holding out for a real Mugler.

No comments:

Post a Comment