Tuesday, October 1, 2013


Vicky Tiel - Sirene gift set (100 ml body lotion, 100 ml shower gel, 100 ml eau de parfum):  $24.74 @ Fragrancex

This was a really nice surprise. I initially bought it for the beautiful bottle, which features nude women posing.  There was another perfume with the same bottle for half the price, but I bought this one because the reviews were glowing.  I thought I might really like it based on what was said.

Well, it's as good as everyone says it is! To me it smells like the perfect rose, it's very sensual and calming. It starts off a bit soapy, but at least it smells like an *expensive* soap. That part doesn't last too long though (thankfully), it quickly turns into that beautiful rose scent I know and love.

It smells very expensive, it actually reminds me of a more bearable Chanel No 5 for the first bit. 
Even though this was made in the 90's, it doesn't smell dated, which is something I was worried about. It's also very unique, I don't think I've smelled another quite like it.

Lasting power was great, over 10 hours on me. I'm not sure how good the silage is. The newer one in a clear bottle is supposed to be weaker, and that's the one I received (which was in the gift set).

Strangely, the gift set is $3 less than the perfume alone!  I wonder how much stronger that one is.  This one seems pretty good as is, but I'd prefer the other one if it's even better!  The bottle is frosted, I'm not sure which one I like more:


I signed up with a new rebate place, so hopefully I'll be getting 10% back.  I used a free shipping code, so that might have disqualified me.  It was worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment