Thursday, September 12, 2013


Red and white lace peplum top with chain belts:  $2 each (RSP:  $12 each)


Metalllic gold brocade shorts:  $3 (RSP:  $19)
Embroidered rose button up chiffon dress:  $10 (RSP:  $28)


Parisian collection - Beige gold/pink chiffon rosette floor length dress:  $10 each (RSP:  $28)

All @ Urban Behavior

This is why I love this store!  It's the best place to get cheap clothing year round.  I just wish it was closer to get to.

I actually came back for the red lace top.  I saw it yesterday and wanted to get it, but I didn't have time.  I wish I bought the blue one as well, but I'm glad I managed to get those ones.  

The red is a dark burgundy, totally gorgeous!  I was initially just going to get that one, but I'm just such a sucker for white lace, especially at that price.

The shorts were a great buy.  I thought they were so neat, I've never seen them around!  For the price, I thought they were worth adding to my closet.

I didn't really want to pay $10 for the rose dress since I already have similar dresses in that style, but the print swayed me.  I just love the colour, the size..everything about it!  Since I was getting a deal on everything else, I decided to just splurge.

The floor length dresses are my favourites from this round.  I actually dismissed them yesterday, thinking they'd look cheap and ugly on...but I was wrong!  They're actually really gorgeous, and don't look cheap at all.

It turns out the cashier actually forgot to scan one of them in, so I ended up with a really great deal on everything.

I've never seen them at any of the other stores, so I'm happy I got them here.  I wouldn't have them otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment