Thursday, August 22, 2013


Tibi - Refined crepe v neck dress:  $12 (RSP:  $249.99 - $695!)
London times - Satin floral dress:  $12 (RSP:  $49.99 - $120)


Dalia Collection - "modern fit" mint skirt:  $2 (RSP:  $19.99 - $30)
Premise - Coral peplum skirt:  $3 (RSP:  $24.99 - $58)

All @ Winners

I couldn't believe the original retail price of that dress!  I knew it was different when I touched it, but I was not ready for that price tag.

I think part of the reason it was still there was because the name tag was missing...I did a search online and found out who made it.  Good thing too, the curiosity might have almost killed me!  I would have kept on wondering if the tag was an exaggeration, or just for the wrong item.

I thought the price had to be up there though, since it was lined in silk. 


It's pretty plain, but it has a lot of nice elements.  The back hangs a little lower than the front, and I like that much shoulder coverage. 

It's meant to be a casual dress, and I think it works.  It just needs a belt to bring it all together!

I liked the floral dress too, but it didn't seem as worth it as the other one.  I really didn't want to spend $12 on anything here, but I just really liked both of them.

The skirts were a great deal though.  I love the colour of the mint one and the design of the coral one.

No comments:

Post a Comment