Saturday, May 4, 2013

 

Pourchet Paris - Black leather purse:  $5.99 @ Value Village

I already have so many similar bags, but I couldn't resist!  This was great quality, and when I saw that it was made in Paris, I thought it was probably expensive....it sure felt that way at least!


Turns out their bags this size retail for around $220...which was slightly disappointing.  It looked higher end than that!  But since the company has been around for over 100 years, they must be doing something right.


I love all of the gold details...which is another reason I was influenced to buy this.  It adds such a nice touch to an otherwise plain bag.

Not that I think it's too plain.  It's just what I like, classic and timeless!  Even though I have a lot of similar bags, none have this folding lock type closure, so that was a nice touch.


They also have a great logo!  I love animal logos!

No comments:

Post a Comment