Friday, March 8, 2013


Old clown figure:  $.80
Coral\beige\silver turnlock purse:  $2

Ikea - wavy Krabb mirror:  $1 (RSP:  $7.50)

Well, retail price was $14.99 for two, but I only had one.  Still a deal to me...actually, full price new was actually pretty decent.

After passing up a purse I really liked at Value Village because the materials were crappy, I couldn't pass this one up.  This was the gorgeous purse I did pass up ($9? When all of the materials are man made?  No way I'm paying that!):


Sure, the materials were crappy too on the purse I actually bought, but I loved the look!  The colour combination is unique and fantastic.  Silver...coral...cream!  Even two of those would have been fantastic!

It is really dying though, too bad.  The fabric is peeling in a lot of places, and it feels sticky.  I think it might fall apart if I try to clean it.

But for $2, no tax....I'll take my chances!  At least it looks great from far away.

And the clown...I really shouldn't have bought it.  But it was $.80, no tax!  I thought it was neat.

If it were modern there'd be no way, but it's made out of weird materials.  Kind of feels like paper mache, but I'm not sure.  The pants are hard, yet flimsy, plastic!  Feel like a crushed milk jug.

I was also really tempted by this print:


I just really like the subject matter, I love religious art!  I don't find it beautiful or anything like that.

I didn't buy it because I didn't think it was worth $8.  All of the materials were crappy!  The frame was plastic and the paper felt cheap...it wasn't even covered in glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment