Saturday, March 9, 2013


Nima - Black purse with gold metal panther emblem:  $6 @ Sisters (RP:  $9.99)

The purse was a bit of an impulse buy.  I don't normally like going into that shop since the prices are kind of high, and I don't like such personalized attention.  I'm pretty much the only person in there whenever I go!

They were having a 40% off sale, and I hadn't been there in a while, so I decided to go in.

I'm glad I did!  This purse caught my eye right away, I thought it was so neat.

I almost didn't buy it because the material was kind of crappy.  A kind of hard, waterproof nylon.

But I'm glad I came to my senses and bought it.  It's so unique, I love it!

The brand wasn't anywhere on my bag, but I found out who made it by researching online.

It turns out they have a ton of other gold feline emblem bags, including the same one in white:


I feel like I prefer the white, but this black one is pretty charming too.  Plus, I haven't seen this colour on the internet before!

2 comments:

  1. who made the purse? is it expensive back then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The company that made the purse is called "Nima." I don't know how expensive it was back then. Probably not too much since it's made in China, and the materials aren't expensive.

    ReplyDelete