Friday, March 8, 2013


Monster High - Ghouls Rule Draculaura:  $10 @ Superstore (RSP:  $32.99)
Monster High - Ghouls Rule Cleo:  $20 @ Toys r us (RSP:  $36.99)

Hooray!  That Draculaura is my absolute favourite...quite possibly my favourite monster high doll of all time! 

I love everything about her, especially those spiderweb eyelashes and those lacy wings.

But there was no way I was going to pay nearly $40 for her, especially when she only retailed for $20 in the states!

She finally went on sale today...for US retail...which was good enough for me!

I got her cheaper at Superstore since I used my gift card.

I'm going to get the last two at wal mart, since most of it will be covered by my free gift cards.  Yay!  I really love that Clawdeen.

The other two girls are gorgeous too, but I wasn't super crazy about them.  Draculaura and Clawdeen were the must haves.

But since I saved up my gift cards so long, I thought I might as well splurge.  They'll all work out to $10 each, which is a price I definitely would have paid for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment