Friday, February 8, 2013


Glittery leopard skull knuckle clutch:  $12.59 @ BuyinCoins (RSP:  $20+)

Finally!  I've wanted this clutch for so long.  I really love the skull ring detailing, I don't have any purses like this.

I've been stalking them on eBay for a while, but they never went low enough for me.  Most of the BIN's start at $20, and the auctions mostly end at $15+.

A few lucky people got them for $8, but recently they've been going a lot higher than that.  I was a bit conflicted about buying it for this price, but now I'm glad I did!

I'd have to wait a long time to get a better price than that, and this was so worth it!  Their regular price is $14.29, but I got it cheaper since they were having 7% off, plus I had points from doing reviews.

Now I want one in silver..

No comments:

Post a Comment