Sunday, December 23, 2012


Snakeskin cropped bustier (RSP:  $19)
Dark brown snakeskin cropped bustier (RSP:  $19)
Zebra print peplum top (RSP:  $19)
White ruched bustier top (RSP:  $16)
Sparkly coral bustier top (RSP:  $16)

$4 each @ Sirens

I love their $5 off coupon!  That's one of the reasons I'm hesitant to buy this brand used...I can get it new for the same price a lot of the time.

I really wasn't expecting much.  This location rarely has good sales, so I was surprised to find so many tops I wanted for reasonable prices.

I only wanted 3 of the tops, but I decided to add two more in since it'd be only $5 more.  The top two are my favourites.

*edit*

It turns out the zebra top was only $2.50 at another Sirens!  I  was pretty annoyed about that.

Well, they didn't have my size, plus everything else I bought in this post was twice the price, so that made me feel way better :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment