Sunday, November 4, 2012


2 x Textured (one red snakeskin, one black squares) clutch wallets w/ straps
8 x Lace underwear

$1 each @ EFADS (RSP:  $2 each)

It's pretty bittersweet.  The two EFADS near me are closing down, so they're having a 5 for $5 sale.  I took this opportunity to buy all of the things I was sort of eyeing, but didn't want to pay full price for.

Not that I ever thought they would go on sale.  I just thought that maybe I could find it online cheaper.

Even though I don't like thongs much, I had to get the leopard one!  I always thought that one was so cute, and was tempted at full price.  Of course, now I'm glad I didn't buy them!
I probably could have gotten the rest online (sans the wallet) for the same or cheaper, but I thought these were all really cute and decent quality.  The same kind you'd pay $4+ for at a place like Zellers.

Well, RIP EFADS!  I've gotten a lot of decent stuff from you over the years, but Dollarama really does what you do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment