Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Sophisticate - Pink suit w/lace accents:  $5.60


Comet - Red eelskin chain strap purse:  $4.90
Capprino - Gold leather purse:  $5.60
All @ Value Village.

I'm glad I went here!  I was initially just going to go to one of them, but I decided to come here since I had the time.  Even though VV has horrendous prices, they do seem to get the best stuff...and the prices are somewhat reasonable on sales days.

It took me a while to decide on the purses, since they were visibly used.  The eelskin one wasn't so bad, so I decided to get it right away.

The leather one was worse!  There were visible scuffs, but worse, the lining had to be repaired!  I asked for a discount but they said they couldn't since it just came out today.  I bought it anyway since I love gold leather...I've been looking so long for a nice gold leather purse.

There were actually two suits I was considering, both of them pink!  

This one as a no-brainer!  The design was gorgeous...I love the lace and all of those pretty buttons.  Not too fond of the top half, so I'll be customizing it later on.  The price was just what I wanted to pay!

The other one would have been $14, which just didn't seem worth it.  It's a common pleated skirt/gold button blazer combo, but they were both so fitted and lovely.

The light pink colour was just so dated though...nobody wears that anymore!  In the end, it was just the price that stopped me...I would have snatched it up if it was less than $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment