Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Trussardi - Leather tote bag:  $4.90  (RSP:  $1000!)
Ivana (Trump) - Book purse:  $2.80
Eelskin change purse:  $1.40 (RSP:  $12..at least on eBay)

All @ Value Village.

I just have to go when it's a 30% off day, even though the deals still don't end up being that great.  I'm glad I did!

I knew the leather tote was great quality when I picked it up, but I never would have guess it retailed for that much.  It's too bad the resale value is significantly less...I'd be lucky to get $100 for it!  Seem like they don't really sell on eBay.

That's ok.  That's why I only buy stuff that I actually want for me....I loved the little dog clasp.  It's circular like an ouroboros.


I'm a sucker for neat purses so I had to buy the book one!  Even though it has a cord strap...I hate those, they look so cheap.

I'm also not that fond of the material, but it's ok for this purse.  I love the embroidery and the overall design.

I did some research and someone claims it was made for the shopping channel, and it was sold with her perfume...you can get these purses new on eBay for $16!

Funnily enough, I saw it AGAIN at the Salvation Army later that day!  Same price too (before the discount), but that one was in slightly better condition.  If it were cheaper, I'd probably have gotten it to make my own "library."

The eelskin change purse was the one I previously bragged about leaving behind.  It just felt so nice, and it was on sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment