Monday, July 9, 2012


Joe Fresh - babydoll trench coat:  $4.90 (RSP:  $59+)


Urban Behaviour - leather collection - biker jacket:  $10.50

Both @ Value Village.

I'm pretty happy with both of these!  Ever since I found the pink one, I've been hoping to find more Urban Behaviour leathers - the fit and style are just awesome!

I'm surprised this wasn't overpriced...it was the cheapest jacket on the wrack, and by far the best looking one!

Another surprise was the Joe Fresh trench.  I never thought to look there because the styles weren't that impressive and I assumed the quality was just average...as for pricing, I can get better stuff at Winners.

Anyhow, I thought it was vintage upon first feel!  The style certainly looks that way.  It's 100% cotton and surprisingly good quality.

It's from their 2008 Spring collection - I found a picture of a model sporting it:


I also came across one of their dresses...which was great quality as well.  I'm going to have to start paying attention the next time I go grocery shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment