Friday, June 15, 2012


Albert nipon - Silk skirt:  $3.50
J.Renee - studded suede pumps:  $5


Cosmo - Pearlescent plastic box purse:  $7
Fuschia snakeskin purse:  $4.20
Gold mesh purse:  $4.20

All from Value Village.

I'm glad I came in today!  Most of the above just hit the floors so I don't know how long they would have lasted.

I love the pearlescent purse, but it was such a ripoff.  $10!  Everything was 30% off with my spring savings pass, but $7 was still way too much for that purse, especially considering the condition.

It's rusty almost everywhere, leaving a gross brown stain, well, everywhere.  The lining is falling apart and is in gross condition too.  

But I just loved it so much it had to come home with me.  I do have it in blue!  I didn't think I'd see it again so I had to snatch it up.

Shoe detailing:


These are awesome!  The heels aren't that high so it's not too bad to walk in.  Otherwise, I would have left them behind.


 I just love all of the studs.

Fuschia isn't really my colour but it looked like new, I like the design, and I'm a sucker for snakeskin.

The gold purse shows some wear on the inside but it still looks great outside.  I love how it shines in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment